Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I dump/recycle old wooden blinds?

Options
  • 16-09-2017 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Does anyone know where I can dump old wooden blinds please? Can i bring them to a Civil Amenity Site?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jmBuildExt

tekkenman wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can dump old wooden blinds please? Can i bring them to a Civil Amenity Site?

Thanks
    Yes. Where are you based. There's a charge for it, you can look it up on the council website. If you're dlr then ballyogan. South dub co co ... Ballymount.
    Not sure where they are on the Northside. Think I heard there's one in coolock.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tekkenman

jmBuildExt wrote: »
    Yes. Where are you based. There's a charge for it, you can look it up on the council website. If you're dlr then ballyogan. South dub co co ... Ballymount.
    Not sure where they are on the Northside. Think I heard there's one in coolock.

Thanks is that the Civic Amenity Site you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jmBuildExt

Yes your local council run it. Look up the one for where you are based.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

what are they like, you may be able to sell them/give away on one of those facebook selling pages or upcycling selling pages.

Advertisement