Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomb raider

Options
  • 15-09-2017 8:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

Rise of the tomb raider 20 year celebration downloaded automatically onto my PS4, I'm a plus suscriber but isn't one of the free monthly games. Anyone any ideas or similar experiences....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 TheZenMonkey

Are you sure it's the full game and not just the demo?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Speaking of Tomb Raider I just finished the 2013 one (took 4 years) and I had a really long break but I have a question.

After Roth dies he gives you a 2nd gun and you get the tomb raider cinematic, you dont actually get to wield 2 guns at any point after that?

Did I miss something? cos im fairly sure I killed mathias with his gun and it was my other gun?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Are you sure it's the full game and not just the demo?

Played it for 2 hours n nothing so far, no demo written anywhere on the logo

• Registered Users Posts: 48 TheZenMonkey

Played it for 2 hours n nothing so far, no demo written anywhere on the logo

Pretty nice bug then, as long as you weren't charged any money.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

anyone else have access to your account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 CroftAlice

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Speaking of Tomb Raider I just finished the 2013 one (took 4 years) and I had a really long break but I have a question.

After Roth dies he gives you a 2nd gun and you get the tomb raider cinematic, you dont actually get to wield 2 guns at any point after that?

Did I miss something? cos im fairly sure I killed mathias with his gun and it was my other gun?
    Hi,mate...you missed something.After roth's funeral Lara gives a gun to Sam saying to her "keep this close",that's why you have only a gun until you kill Mathias.

Advertisement