Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeat leaving cert at home??

Options
  • 15-09-2017 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

I really can't go back to a school to repeat as its to expensive they want 7000 for the year. they said i could sit my exams in june with them. i asked them would they sign my projects and they said no. the sujects that i would do is home ecomonmics, geography, biology, ag science, lcvp but my project is done already they use the project that i used in my orginal leaving cert. im thinking of taking up business. would i get 450 points without projects or would i be wasting my time i cant get any teacher to sign my projects or should i try and take up new sujects for the year? i got a college offer in mary i but dont like the course

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I really can't go back to a school to repeat as its to expensive they want 7000 for the year. they said i could sit my exams in june with them. i asked them would they sign my projects and they said no. the sujects that i would do is home ecomonmics, geography, biology, ag science, lcvp but my project is done already they use the project that i used in my orginal leaving cert. im thinking of taking up business. would i get 450 points without projects or would i be wasting my time i cant get any teacher to sign my projects or should i try and take up new sujects for the year? i got a college offer in mary i but dont like the course

Would you not try repeating in a school that doesn't cost €7000 to attend? Plenty of schools accept repeats and will sign off on a project that you do under their supervision. Absolutely no need to attend a fee-paying school to do well in your leaving certificate.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭beechwood55

How many times have you done the LC now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alexandrrax7

How many times have you done the LC now?

I think she is a troll hahaha

Advertisement