Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the loudest Android device you've owned?

Options
  • 13-09-2017 10:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭

Where you could turn up the sound very loud and have it not become 'distorted' to a certain point.

I have a Galaxy Tab 3 from 2014 and through rooting and editing a sound file in the system, I got it to sound suprisingly loud for what I believe was a tablet in the mid-low range Android market. It does sound

The thing is, I'm a music fan and I would like to play music around the house in rooms with the clarity and loudness you similar to what you'd get with listening to music with average/above average headphones if you get what I mean. I do have a bluetooth headphone and although it's good, I don't want to completely blast my ears with noise. It would be preferable to listen to loud music mostly on my tablet speakers.

Quite a few people I've asked say on other forums say that current tablets with good, loud and clear speakers are pretty much in the single digits; Apparently most tablets have terrible speakers and those with good quality are most likely to be far overpriced and focused more on other features (Galaxy Tab S3).

Do you have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Where you could turn up the sound very loud and have it not become 'distorted' to a certain point.

I have a Galaxy Tab 3 from 2014 and through rooting and editing a sound file in the system, I got it to sound suprisingly loud for what I believe was a tablet in the mid-low range Android market. It does sound

The thing is, I'm a music fan and I would like to play music around the house in rooms with the clarity and loudness you similar to what you'd get with listening to music with average/above average headphones if you get what I mean. I do have a bluetooth headphone and although it's good, I don't want to completely blast my ears with noise. It would be preferable to listen to loud music mostly on my tablet speakers.

Quite a few people I've asked say on other forums say that current tablets with good, loud and clear speakers are pretty much in the single digits; Apparently most tablets have terrible speakers and those with good quality are most likely to be far overpriced and focused more on other features (Galaxy Tab S3).

Do you have any suggestions?

My Vodafone smart ultra 6 is pretty loud however sound is slightly distorted as it gets louder.

Would you consider Bluetooth or wifi speakers

Advertisement