Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H1 in Leaving cert Japanese???

Options
  • 13-09-2017 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys,
    I decided to to take on Japanese as my eighth subject for LC. I chose it because, 1 I like the sound of the language ands interested in the writing, 2, the culture seems cool, and 3, people said that it wasn't too hard a subject to get an A1/H1 in.
    I'm pretty good at it. I've learned all of the jlpt n5 kanji and some of the n4, on my way through the vocabulary etc.
    My question is, is it like English where is really hard to do very well , or is the exam a relatively doable H1? And what's the oral and listening like?
    fyi I do put a lot of time into the subject anyways and I'll be sitting the exam in 2018. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Out of 236 HL candidates this year, 24 got H1.
    Absolutely doable if you put in the work.

Advertisement