Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes Top Goalscorer promotion dates query

Options
  • 13-09-2017 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Before the PL started I took up the Ladbrokes Top Goalscorer offer. I placed my 10 euro e/w.

The offer was for every goal scored in the month of August you received a free 5 euro bet. So I checked the T & C s and saw ( or so I thought) that the date the promo finished was Sept 12th, 2017. meaning that the offer was open for 4 games. I remember even checking the fixtures of various teams.

They're saying that the offer was only open for August.

Can anyone here verify that this was the date that I saw or am I just hallucinating.

Was onto Ladbrokes and they couldn't shed any light on this. Bizarre.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Your post doesn't make much sense. If the free bets were goals scored in August then what's the confusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

It does. As I said in the post I searched the exact terms and conditions and it said that the date the promo finished was 12rh of September. I even remember specifically looking at various fixtures so I'm almost certain that I'm correct.

I'm just asking did anyone else notice the same t & cs.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

It does. As I said in the post I searched the exact terms and conditions and it said that the date the promo finished was 12rh of September. I even remember specifically looking at various fixtures so I'm almost certain that I'm correct.

I'm just asking did anyone else notice the same t & cs.

Advertisement