Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SpringBoard+ Courses / Dilemma.

Options
  • 12-09-2017 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey everyone,

I have applied to 6 courses on Springboard ranging from level 7 certificates to level 8 certificates, I was accepted into a IT Course in DCU and would receive a Level 8 Certificate. I want to try advance further than just a level 8 certificate since i dont think anyone would take it seriously on a CV.

If i do the level 8 certificate do you think it would be possible to advance to a Level 8 BsC Hons degree or similar?

My other applications are 2 in ITT one is a Level 7 certificate and the Other a level 7 Bsc Ordinary degree in IT Management, One in DBS a level 7 certificate in cloud and finally one in DIT which is a 7 ordinary degree.

I have till the 14/09 to accept my place in DCU and dont know whether to take it or wait to try get a level 7 Bsc Ordinary degree then try go for a 8 Hons.

Any help on the matter would be appreciated as i am panicking trying to sort out a place in a college.

Advertisement