Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Scenic 2004 1.6 auto

Options
  • 12-09-2017 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

HI Everyone hope someone can help , i have a problem with my heater blower, it works fine on all speeds untill i start the engine ,, when i press the button on my entry card to open the car i sit down and the dashbord say,s insert card and press brake pedal and start the engine if i do this and try to use my heater blower it wont work while the engine is running, however if i go through the same procedure ie put my foot on the break press the start button for a quick second without actually starting the engine my heater blower will work fine on all speeds
    anyone know whats happing and how to fix it thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭willbur

Well as it happens I was able to fix it myself, I had to download a block drawing of the fuse and relays in the car and there location and problem was the relay had come slightly loose took it out and cleaned it now works perfectly
    That's everyone who as least view

Advertisement