Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return a personalised top

Options
  • 12-09-2017 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I bought a football top, online, for my eight year old nephew. The top was advertised as for 7/8. I also got his name printed on the back. When i received the top it was away to small more suitable for 5/6. The company will not accept returns as it us personalised. Have I any comeback here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,842 ✭✭✭daheff

mhairt wrote: »
    I bought a football top, online, for my eight year old nephew. The top was advertised as for 7/8. I also got his name printed on the back. When i received the top it was away to small more suitable for 5/6. The company will not accept returns as it us personalised. Have I any comeback here?
    If the top has 7/8 on it, then you got what you ordered. However the company should have said (usually in a sizing chart) if its a big/small sizingg.

If you got what you ordered I dont see any comeback....unless they are nice about it

Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

Kids and age sizes vary, all parents have experience of trying on tops for their kids age only to find it is either too big or too small. This top might not fit your nephew, but it may fit another 7 /8 year old. Generally personalisation means no return as it cannot be sold again.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭mhairt

Cheers for the replies. Might just stuck it in a frame and see what he thinks.

Advertisement