Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moths in Kitchen

Options
  • 11-09-2017 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi

Looking for some help. For the last few weeks we have had an infestation of Tiny moths in the living room and kitchen. it is open plan. I just keep hoovering them up. On any one night I could be hoovering up over 50. I have searched every where and cant figure out where they are coming from. Someone told me that they could be pantry moths , so I have cleaned out and washed inside all the cupboards and thrown out lots of food. I have hoovered everywhere under couches checked the top of presses thrown out the large rug and am at my wits end. Does anyone have any ideas. I took a picture of one of the little blythers if anyone can help with advice it would be much appreciated.
    Posted this in diy forum and i think it is the diamond back moth thanks to user rancid.
    i sprayed moth carpet spray on sofas and went away for a weekend and sprayed rentokill moth killer everywhere. When i came back there was still a good few

Advertisement