Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealrush.ie unsubscribe

Options
  • 11-09-2017 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anybody can help me. 

I keep getting emails from Dealrush.ie, and every time I get them, I click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email. This brings me to their website, which confirms that I have unsubscribed. I've done this on multiple occasions. However, the emails keep coming.
    Do they have a phone number I can contact, or do I take the more drastic option, and contact the DPC, and make a complaint?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Can you block the email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I use gmail and never use the unsubscribe option, I just click on "report spam". I figure if you click "unsubscribe" it sends them a message, confirming that their stab in the dark at guessing an email address has worked -and so now I can expect loads more.

Most emails will have a junk filter so you can add a word or phrase to it and they will be filtered to the bin right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Our Sites

Pigsback.com
    DealRush.ie
    LuxuryBreaks.ie
    TheDiningRoom.ie
    JustGolf.ie

Pigsback. Don't need to say any more....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭mrsmags16

Took me a week of unsubscribing but eventually they stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

rubadub wrote: »
    I use gmail and never use the unsubscribe option, I just click on "report spam". I figure if you click "unsubscribe" it sends them a message, confirming that their stab in the dark at guessing an email address has worked -and so now I can expect loads more.

I'd use that method for obvious spam. For any vaguely reputable organisations, the unsubscribe will generally work.

Dealrush is part of pigsback - here's their unsubscribe instructions.

https://support.empathymarketing.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001997765-How-do-I-update-my-account-details-

I've found their support folks to be fairly responsive by email to other issues, so it might be worth contacting them at the listed email address.

• Advertisement
Advertisement