Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited 3/4G

Options
  • 11-09-2017 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

I have a relative going to be laid up in hospital for a very long time. What is the best option for unlimited mobile data as the hospital Wi-Fi is blocking access to my Plex server. I will also be needing a 3G router or Mifi to share this connection with multiple devices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Three regular phone sim, whatever 4G Mifi you want to pick up. Argos dont stock them here AFAIK so Amazon is probably the best bet. €20/mo after paying device cost. No contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

ED E wrote: »
    Three regular phone sim, whatever 4G Mifi you want to pick up. Argos dont stock them here AFAIK so Amazon is probably the best bet. €20/mo after paying device cost. No contract.

Exactly what I wanted

Advertisement