Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norsemen

Options
  • 11-09-2017 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watched this? Vikings meet The Office apparently, on Netflix

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Loved it.

Well the quality dips a bit in the middle 2 episodes but overall I thought it was hilarious. Well worth watching.

I wouldn't agree with the Office comparisons though. Totally different type of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Loved it.

Well the quality dips a bit in the middle 2 episodes but overall I thought it was hilarious. Well worth watching.

I wouldn't agree with the Office comparisons though. Totally different type of humour.

I watched the first episode, its quirky, the humour is a bit hit and miss for me but its ok. its only 6 x 30min

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Is Season 2 out of this yet,season one was brilliant ,anywhere to watch the next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Vikings done Monty Python style, I'd say.

Advertisement