Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flexirent - End of Term

Options
  • 11-09-2017 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey Guys,
    Looking for a bit of advise. I am approaching the end of my term with flexirent to which I currently pay 90euros per month. I now have the option of making an offer to own the item. Has anyone gone through this? I am not sure what would be a suitable offer would be for me to make in order for them to accept?

Any guidance appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Usually the offer is one final rental as far as I know - this was true at least when I used flexirent for an ipad years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 crispypork

thanks..i thought that may be the case but when i spoke to them they advised that the offer would be reviewed against the ''market value'' of the product so that threw me a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 crispypork

i didn't. i bottled out of it to be honest..i offered them 1 more month's payment and they accepted it...They first advised of the current market value of the item and i had to make an offer which they would review. I made the offer of 1 month and they went to get approval from their supervisor and it was approved straight away

Advertisement