Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a terror attack was carried out by someone you knew, who would it most likely be?

Options
  • 11-09-2017 4:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭

It's the anniversary of 9/11 and it's probably a gloomy topic but when watching all those documentaries and historical videos of the hijacker's identities being revealed, I always thought to myself how those in the social circle of each of the 19 men must have felt. I think most families were in disbelief and even thought the FBI was framing them.

Take an imagined terror attack on Western Europe or even going back to 9/11, if you were told in advance before any confirmation that someone you knew or currently know: family, friend, acquaintance, classmate, teacher was involved in a terrorist hijacking, who would it be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

It would probably be the person who starts threads on the subject.

Seamus. It would definitely be Seamus.

He was always a scamp.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Probably my mate Muhammad

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Madagascan

Maybe my ex Wife.
    She's quite dark skinned.
    Might be one of them!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,553 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Mrs Piggy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

We've a neighbour who is former IRA. Spent 7 years in prison in the 70's for terrorist offences.

So I guess it'd be him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

My son is ginger, so I naturally view him as a little red bollix with suspicious intent. At 13 years old he a quiet kid, but with the red he needs to be watched at all times

• Registered Users Posts: 60,376 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That guy nigel as always asking hypothetical questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

IRA guy in the GAA club.

Edit, with the name "Nigel Wilson ", you'd better watch out

• Registered Users Posts: 23,553 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Gerry Adams? Don't know him personally but I know of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

I saw a very shady looking Labrador earlier. Bet he was up to something, the fúcker.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Probably me

Advertisement