Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mafia championship backups invititation

Options
  • 10-09-2017 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭

Got an invitation, does anyone want to take my place. No real interest in playing over there tbh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Is this a championship of the backups?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Invitation to Exhibition Match for Mafia Championship Backups

Hi there!

You are hereby invited to participate in a special exhibition match that will take place after the Season 4 Mafia Championship Finale Game has completed within the next week or so.

This invitation goes out to all the awesome people that were on standby as backups this season, ready to sub in if they were needed. Many such backups were indeed called into action, but many weren't and I figured, why not give you all a chance as well to prove yourselves and, more importantly, have fun with people from tons of other sites! 

Depending on interest and preferences, we might do one very big game or two smaller games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Guffy wrote: »

Hi there!

You are hereby invited to participate in a special exhibition match that will take place after the Season 4 Mafia Championship Finale Game has completed within the next week or so.

This invitation goes out to all the awesome people that were on standby as backups this season, ready to sub in if they were needed. Many such backups were indeed called into action, but many weren't and I figured, why not give you all a chance as well to prove yourselves and, more importantly, have fun with people from tons of other sites! 

Depending on interest and preferences, we might do one very big game or two smaller games.
    You could just slam your hand in a drawer instead it's more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thingyman

Tigger wrote: »
    Guffy wrote: »

Hi there!

You could just slam your hand in a drawer instead it's more fun.
    I didn't follow your game, so wouldn't know if anything bad or unfun happened (do let me know if there's anything I can do to improve the experience as an organizer).

Wrt this game, I predict and expect it to be more loose and casual than the Championship games. There's no "title" on the line or anything, no post-game vote -- just a regular, fun game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Thingyman wrote: »
    I didn't follow your game, so wouldn't know if anything bad or unfun happened (do let me know if there's anything I can do to improve the experience as an organizer).

Wrt this game, I predict and expect it to be more loose and casual than the Championship games. There's no "title" on the line or anything, no post-game vote -- just a regular, fun game :)

Thingy, is the final already over for the international?

• Advertisement

Send in the Kranken.................... (Necro :D)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Send in the Kranken.................... (Necro )

Ah Jesus no one wants that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ah Jesus no one wants that :D

I would watch that. They wouldn't know what had hit them! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thingyman

Thingy, is the final already over for the international?
    Nope. It's at Final 7: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/11243-Season-4-Finale-Staff-Takeover-The-Mafia-Championship
    Current day phase ending in a couple of hours.

I was killed by a player on my own team on purpose at Lylo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

if you know flushies place, check out post #45 of "Werewolf World Championship Invite", it made me chuckle.

sKeith wrote: »
    if you know flushies place, check out post #45 of "Werewolf World Championship Invite", it made me chuckle.

Is it Timecat?

no, just a view from another irish challenger.

wasn't in your game Tigger.

:)

Advertisement