Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Classes for SCG Exam

Options
  • 10-09-2017 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I need to complete my SCG exams as part of my registration with the Teaching Council for Primary Teaching. I need to get Irish lesson or complete a course for the exams first Does anyone know where I could do this? Ive seen courses that are a week long in Irish Colleges as part of prep for the exam but I would need to go back to basics. Ive also seen Irish courses that are targeted for adults , but Im not sure if this is what I would need to gain enough knowledge before sitting the exam. Any advise is welcome !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MacBer

Any luck with classes or grinds?Im hoping to start in sept 2018 but i'd to go back to basics too so prob need to start around now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ggg16

MacBer wrote: »
    Any luck with classes or grinds?Im hoping to start in sept 2018 but i'd to go back to basics too so prob need to start around now!!

I've sent you a PM

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

You're probably better off getting one-to-one grinds. Most classes for adults are based on conversation and fun, you probably need something more intensive.

Advertisement