Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Fiaccs Terrace

Options
  • 09-09-2017 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just wondering does can anyone tell me about St. Fiaccs Terrace near Chapel Road is like. Looking at a room to rent in Carlow. Is the area okay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I live there, it's pretty quiet. Lot of older families and people live there.

The houses themselves are old and it depends on how they were maintained they are as to quality.

I'm here just under a year and can't remember there being any issues, other than a few deaths. Only issue I ve seen is with parking and people blocking my driveway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 brennanp265

Can I PM you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Can I PM you?

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Lived there for a couple of years and never had an issue.

Very old estate though and as Owryan says, it depends on how well maintained the house has been kept over the years.

Advertisement