Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from 3 to a different network.

Options
  • 09-09-2017 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi. Last year I switched from Vodafone to 3. Over the last year 3 have been pretty crap. Poor coverage and very slow to non existent 3G/4G. So I want to switch. I was thinking maybe that Vodafone X deal but I'm not sure. If Meteor have a better deal than that I'd go with them. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you looking for a phone or just a payg sim just on its own?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fugyvuhgvhbjb

Davy wrote: »
    Are you looking for a phone or just a payg sim just on its own?

Just a sim. I just bought a phone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just a sim. I just bought a phone.

Well post exactly what your ideal plan would be, amount of calls/sms/data for how much as a start, and then get feedback on that.

Advertisement