Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery from different websites

Options
  • 09-09-2017 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

My Redmi note 4 screen got smashed recently and is on its last legs. I am probably just going to replace it like for like ( although the Mi Max 2 looks tempting, albeit missing band 20) but who offers the fastest delivery, this phone is dying fast

Looking at Goldway on Ali Express, Banggood, Gearbest, Geekbuying or just going with someone on ebay. Went with someone on ebay last time out and while delivery was fast, I ended up with a vendor rom on it which took me a while to sort out. I don't mind paying a small bit more for speedy delivery

There are loads of links on threads here, but from a delivery speed point of view who would you reccomend

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I used expedited shipping with Tomtop and it was what they said on the tin, 8 working days, but they took 6 days to ship it, so there was that delay which was frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Thanks. there are just so many websites, so many options for shipping...and so many models of phones. hadnt really heard of that one.

Advertisement