Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting overdrive pedal as my main dirt sound (fulltone ocd)

Options
  • 08-09-2017 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

I'm as bit of a novice when it comes to signal chains and pedals in general so I'm looking for a bit of help. I just picked up a fulltone ocd, I've heard nothing but good things about this pedal, my plan is to use it as my main distortion over my clean channel but the problem is it seems to be completely bypassing my clean channel, I want it to work like any other pedal where i stomp it on and the effect kicks in over my clean channel, whats happening is there's no sound at all coming from the amp until i turn it on, i know there's some kind of bypass feature build into it but im not really sure of the ins and outs of it.

Any advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

describe the signal chain, lead from guitar and so on to amp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Is the light coming on the pedal when you stomp on it? Battery in pedal is probably dead.

Advertisement