Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Fiacc's national school

Options
  • 08-09-2017 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭

Hi, just asking for a friend of mine who is moving to carlow shortly and looking to enroll her children in a local school. Does anyone have children that go or went to St Fiacc's in Graiguecullen?? Is it a good school to go to etc?? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Hi, just asking for a friend of mine who is moving to carlow shortly and looking to enroll her children in a local school. Does anyone have children that go or went to St Fiacc's in Graiguecullen?? Is it a good school to go to etc?? Thanks.

I have 3 kids in there and I've had no issues at all and all kids are advancing as would be exected. I find the teachers capable and very approachable. The principle Mr.Brennan would be in the firm but fair style which is best imo. He's also very approachable.

The kids use the pool in Graiguecullen from second class on which is great. Plenty of space for playing etc and some well run sports camps which are ran over the holidays.

I'm sure some have had negative experiences but so far I'm satisfied.

Advertisement