Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Racing - Nth Dublin this weekend

Options
  • 07-09-2017 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭

Road racing returns to north Dublin to wrap up the 2017 season. The inaugural Carole Nash East Coast Racing Festival 2017 will run all classes on the same 3.6 mile used in 2015 through Killalane Village near the towns of Lusk and Skerries.

Top Class Entry

Road Closures

Saturday 9th 1pm - 7pm for practice (12 sessions)

Sunday 10th 10am - 6.30pm (11 races scheduled)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭neildyr

Thanks for this.

I thought it was on next week!! would have missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Is there special indoor parking and coffee shop for the GS riders.........:p

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Nodster

Is there special indoor parking and coffee shop for the GS riders.........:p

Funnily enough the English GS rider who rode down from the Belfast ferry the afternoon didn't ask....otherwise I would've sent him to the many nice boutique coffee shops in nearby Skerries!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Nodster wrote: »
    Funnily enough the English GS rider who rode down from the Belfast ferry the afternoon didn't ask....otherwise I would've sent him to the many nice boutique coffee shops in nearby Skerries!

:D:D....look after him ,he'll probably be the only GS rider there....:P

Advertisement