Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software searching

Options
  • 07-09-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All
    I'm looking for a software of some kind to help with work. I'm looking to store customer details, equipment and site details like a database so if I do a job for a customer or on a site I can click in and report on a template I made any work or jobs carried out so when it's complete I can check back, edit, change and then send to the customer. I have made templates for certain jobs on word and excel so I'd like to be able to upload these to the software or whatever so I can fill in and save for the future. I haven't a big budget so something open source or one time payment. Not viable to pay monthly subscription.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Have you looked at any of the free open source CRM systems. SuiteCrm for example and simply set up the relationship entities you want to track i.e. customer - equipment - site - job etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 carbon635

I tried suitecrm but it doesn't work on Mac, Tried another but I'm not to good at that kinda stuff so I couldn't figure out if I could use my template or not and looked more like it was designed for sales than service

• Registered Users Posts: 22,050 ✭✭✭✭Esel

MS-Access ?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3 carbon635

Esel wrote: »
    MS-Access ?

Don't know much about it but I'll have a look. Cheers

Advertisement