Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose Wave® SoundTouch® music system IV

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,

If someone has this product from Bose, feel free to share your experience with the OP. The usual "Bose bashing" comments which often verge on sneering are not welcome here. If someone wants to offer an alternative choice in conversation with the OP, no problem.

Mod Hat Off

Hi magicmoves,

It might help if you could let us know what kind of system you want to get, where you want to install it and what you want to achieve with it - a general idea of your budget would also help - this would let people give you an informed opinion. In any event, I would strongly suggest that you hear the system yourself, and possible somne other options, before deciding what to do.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Hi Ritz,

I was looking at getting a sound system to use in the kitchen and sitting room. Something portable that has wifi access and Digital radio too. My budget is around 00 euros.

Advertisement