Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche's in carlow

Options
  • 05-09-2017 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to put my kids in Creches as headed back to work now. Someone recommended jigsaw childcare and little trinity Creche and Montessori in the carlow town area. Has anyone heard anything about them? Or are there any better ones to be recommended?
    Please let me know
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

O'Regan's Nursery & Playschool in Quinagh is excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

My youngest went to jig saw last year. Its a grand place I didn't find one teacher upstairs any good or nice. The two teachers downstairs were really good and my daughter had a great time with them. I would recommend them anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

My 2 are in little trinity for after schools only & they love it. I find the girls great, very understanding & kind. Had my 2 eldest in jigsaw years ago, at that time there was no upstairs rooms, they got on really well but my sister had her young chap there 2 year ago, he was upstairs & she ended up taking him out of it, he would cry going in & out!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

If the child was crying coming out, surely it meant they were happy and didn't want to leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

We use jolly tots and have always been happy with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

We have ours over in Quinnagh crèche/Montessori over in heather Hill and our kids love it although in saying that there's only 1 left in there the others are in school now.

We had them in the old premises over in crossneen and then the new building. The new one they're in is excellent and purpose built unlike some of the other creches around town.

All the staff are very friendly and welcoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

If the child was crying coming out, surely it meant they were happy and didn't want to leave?

He didn't stop crying from the time he went in to the time he was collected, she moved him & settled where he was moved to.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

Thanks for all your replies everyone. They are very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Snaffles2014

Tippy Toes on Green Lane is excellent, cannot recommend them highly enough, and really accessible location as well.

Advertisement