Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser enhancement cost

Options
  • 05-09-2017 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I had lasik surgery done about five years ago but now noticing sight degradation in my left eye. Is the enhancement surgery as expensive as the initial surgery itself? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I'd say check your contract if you still have it? If you haven't got lifetime guarantee with it, or anything in your contract regarding enhancement surgery then I'd assume its the same price as lazik :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

mcgiggles wrote: »
    I'd say check your contract if you still have it? If you haven't got lifetime guarantee with it, or anything in your contract regarding enhancement surgery then I'd assume its the same price as lazik :-(

Thanks, I had the procedure done abroad. So it looks like I'll probably be paying the full whack again seeing as I don't have a contract locally with any clinic.

Advertisement