Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom remodelling - North Dublin

Options
  • 05-09-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to have a small main bathroom redone and I wonder if anyone has a recommendation for one stop supply and fit companies that they've used and have had a happy experience with?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭robbe

Anyone have a recommendation?

Did some googling and searching on boards.ie and came up with a few Elegant John and Harreds but can't find anyone who has used these before and would recommend? Last time I had the bathroom done was >10 years ago and the guy who did it has since retired. Would quite like someone to design it and assist choice of tiles etc. so if anyone who has experience of the above or has used someone else they would recommend I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭wandererz

Hope you got sorted with this.
    i used Shane Homan @ bathroom elegance and i designed both bathrooms myself.
    i found that TileStyle in Ballymount were the best in terms of options and they had what we liked. They are expensive, but it was all worth it in the end.

Shane's work (his teams work) was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭robbe

Hi thanks for the response - not sorted yet and haven't even made it to any showrooms to see what might be nice. In my bathroom the space is quite limited and there's not a not a lot of rearranging that can be done I don't think but the reason I'm looking to have someone design it is in case there are things I am not considering. Can you pls PM me the details for Bathroom Elegance (did a google search and can only find a bedroom elegance or a UK based bathroom company..)?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭wandererz

Sorry, i got the name mixed up.

www​.bathroomandtileexperience.com

Advertisement