Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Irish left playing?

• 05-09-2017 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Just checking to see if anyone is still playing sc2 and interested in some nightly games? 1v1s, 2v2s or whatever?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I play almost every day, look up All-Ireland Starcraft on Facebook for a few others. I'd be up for some team games at weekends! Currently diamond 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Friend talked me into buying HOTS and Legacy, played in WoL a fair bit, so im back playing now :D

I see starcraft.ie totally empty haha

Advertisement