Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German grinds for leaving cert 2017

Options
  • 05-09-2017 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My daughter has changed schools and is now in 5th yr. She studied German for junior cert. Her new school doesn't teach German so she's to study it outside school. Has anyone got any ideas on how to do this without going to expensive institutes. She will be doing lower level.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Grinds thread at the top of the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 coolcat74

spurious wrote: »
    Grinds thread at the top of the forum.
    Ah sorry new to this. When I go into forums there like from 5 years ago. Can't find my way around atall.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Another possibility is an ad at the back of your local supermarket. It's always surprising what people are out there, in all sorts of places.

Advertisement