Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick query - navigating Mount Jerome

Options
  • 04-09-2017 9:17pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have to get a photograph of a headstone in the coming week. I used to do this a lot in the past, but seem to be having a senior moment today.

I have the grave number A84-244-5582, but for the life of me cannot remember which number denotes the section number. Is it 84 or 244?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭tabbey

spurious wrote: »
    I have to get a photograph of a headstone in the coming week. I used to do this a lot in the past, but seem to be having a senior moment today.

I have the grave number A84-244-5582, but for the life of me cannot remember which number denotes the section number. Is it 84 or 244?

Ask in the cemetery office. If I recall correctly, they have amap, but some assistance on the ground might be helpful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

tabbey wrote: »
    Ask in the cemetery office. If I recall correctly, they have amap, but some assistance on the ground might be helpful.

Thanks. I was hoping to make a very early run at it, but I'll find someone to ask. There will no doubt be the resident old man (with or without dog) that all cemeteries have.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭cobham

spurious wrote: »
    Thanks. I was hoping to make a very early run at it, but I'll find someone to ask. There will no doubt be the resident old man (with or without dog) that all cemeteries have.

Pm me your email and will send you map with that section on it.

Advertisement