Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WhatsApp problems

Options
  • 04-09-2017 6:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭

I texted this girl and once I she saw the text, (two blue ticks) her profile picture disappeared yet I could see it before I texted her, and I also cannot see the time for the last date of time she saw it, what does this mean?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Etc

She's blocked you !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/general/28030006/?category=5245236

Might have blocked you or changed their privacy settings

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Dwellerstew

Etc wrote: »
    She's blocked you !

Why would she block me? I just texted her something on WhatsApp for the first time, can I still call her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Either blocked you or deleted your number.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

She didn't appreciate that dick pic bro!

• Advertisement

Why would she block me? I just texted her something on WhatsApp for the first time, can I still call her?

I've no idea why she blocked you ! What did you say in the message ? Call her number, if it goes to VM she's blocked you there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

Because that's what they do. She's not interested so forget her.

I've no idea why she blocked you ! What did you say in the message ? Call her number, if it goes to VM she's blocked you there too.

Well last time I texted her on different social media I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said no with a laughing face, and then I texted back 'oh so you haven't been with a guy before, so your pure, cool.' And after that she gave me seen and when I sent her another text she didn't even look at it and she gave me her number before and so I thought that I should add her on WhatsApp and I did and then I ended up in this situation where she saw my text message on WhatsApp and her pic disappeared all of a sudden after she saw the text of me saying hi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

I texted back 'oh so you haven't been with a guy before, so your pure, cool.'

No idea why she'd block you because you said that :rolleyes:

No idea why she'd block you because you said that :rolleyes:

Why would she block me because of that? I don't see what's wrong with what I said??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

I don't think whatsapp is your problem...

Well last time I texted her on different social media I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said no with a laughing face, and then I texted back 'oh so you haven't been with a guy before, so your pure, cool.' And after that she gave me seen and when I sent her another text she didn't even look at it and she gave me her number before and so I thought that I should add her on WhatsApp and I did and then I ended up in this situation where she saw my text message on WhatsApp and her pic disappeared all of a sudden after she saw the text of me saying hi

Do you not think this is strange behavior for people in their 40's ? What will your wife think ?

Do you not think this is strange behavior for people in their 40's ? What will your wife think ?

I'm still young I'm not looking at this from a 40 year olds perspective, I'm looking at this from a perspective of a girl that I met at the club, and I asked girls this multiple time and none of them blocked me or ignored me because of this, most of them replied and weren't offended or found it strange

And when I do act mature girls say I'm too dry or shallow and that I'm no fun

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I'm still young I'm not looking at this from a 40 year olds perspective, I'm looking at this from a perspective of a girl that I met at the club, and I asked girls this multiple time and none of them blocked me or ignored me because of this, most of them replied and weren't offended or found it strange

She mustn't like you. She doesn't owe you a response or an explanation. Get over it and move on.

anna080 wrote: »
    She mustn't like you. She doesn't owe you a response or an explanation. Get over it and move on.

Damn, can't believe that i lost such a good opportunity, she was really good looking

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Well last time I texted her on different social media I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said no with a laughing face, and then I texted back 'oh so you haven't been with a guy before, so your pure, cool.'

Did she block you on the different social media app you used before that you had to use whatsapp to contact her this time??

And just because she hasn't a boyfriend now doesn't mean she never had boyfriend before and she's pure! Who even makes a comment like that :confused:

I'd say she blocked you. Don't try contacting her again. If she was interested she would have replied to you when she read the message

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Why would she block me because of that? I don't see what's wrong with what I said??

You're a creep that made a really sexist comment. Your best bet is to stop harassing her and grow up before the next one.

GarIT wrote: »
    You're a creep that made a really sexist comment. Your best bet is to stop harassing her and grow up before the next one.

A creep? You're clearly delusional and get off my thread

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The concept of a girl being "pure" sounds like a certain type of guy from a certain region that can be very creepy shall we say in clubs. Thats what you sound like.

You blew it, get over her and move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

A creep? You're clearly delusional and get off my thread

Do you not think making a comment on her "purity" it was a bit of a creep thing to say.....maybe don't comment on a girls purity with the next one.

ED E wrote: »
    The concept of a girl being "pure" sounds like a certain type of guy from a certain region that can be very creepy shall we say in clubs. Thats what you sound like.

You blew it, get over her and move on.
    I'm fully Irish and I know that's why I said it I thought it would be funny, looks like I messed up

And when I do act mature girls say I'm too dry or shallow and that I'm no fun

Don't worry, maturity isn't coming through on this thread !

Lads cmon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Amalgam wrote: »

Yeah probably should have done the same thing at the end lol

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This isn't AH

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement