Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitachi zx22u-2 year information

Options
  • 03-09-2017 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi I'm looking at buying a hitachi mini digger, i've serial number and model number. I'm wondering how you could verify the year of the machine, as the year of manufacture is not on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Newbie007 wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking at buying a hitachi mini digger, i've serial number and model number. I'm wondering how you could verify the year of the machine, as the year of manufacture is not on it.

Mcsharry bros would be your best bet in Roscommon im sure they might be helpful.. Then again they might try and sell you a machine.. Would never be too worried about the age of a machine and more the condition... How many 100s of machines have laid idle in this country between 2008 - 2013/4 here... Would rather buy a machine that might be 2001 and have spent 4-6 years under cover. Than a 2005 machine that was just left in a yard for the same period and then given awuick lick of paint..

Advertisement