Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change of phone

Options
  • 02-09-2017 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Ladies and gents I'm thinking of changing my phone now some might say it's a step back wards but iv a Samsung galaxy s3mini and it's over 3 years old but the battery life at this stage is shocking I'm sick of having to charge it all the time I don't have a data package on it so it's only on line when I am at home I have old plane simple Nokia phones that stay charged for a week but when I'm out with the kids I miss the camera for them moments anyways I'm thinking of going with a Nokia n serious or a blackberry I owned a Nokia n5 and loved it unfortunately it got wet on a fishing trip and never recovered. What I'm looking for is long battery life and quality camera with plenty of memory . I see a game shop has a Nokia E71 and a E72 I think they are not that expensive and there pre owned
    Looking forward to feed back folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

E72 will give you very mediocre photos.

Something like the later SonyEriccson models might be a better choice, they had some really well rounded 8MP sensors and optics and decent battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭john jameson

Thanks never even considered one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭john jameson

Any make to look out for

Advertisement