Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ongoing issue with specsavers

Options
  • 02-09-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

I set up lens mail again a month ago with specsavers and paid as per their policy for 3 months up front. I was told the first three months would be delivered to me the next week then as usual 3 months later I would get the next 3 month supply. I only received one months supply of contacts. I called multiple times about this issue and was told they would get someone to ring me back. This had been going on for nearly a month now with them giving me the run around. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue. I'm extremely busy with work and am getting frustrated at being pawned off every time I ring them having not gotten what I paid for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

go on their social media page and kick up a right fuss. normally seems to work.

Advertisement