Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Rage (new)

Options
  • 02-09-2017 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

So Road Rage is out next month :confused:

http://www.road-rage-the-game.com/

I have Road Redemption, 3 years (according to steam) and while its good and has good ideas and good plans. Its the epitome of Early Access, its there 3 years now and MP was only added recently.

No videos of the new game that I can locate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Ahh man, I spent so many hours as a kid playing this on the mega drive I taught there was nothing like it......it was well ahead of its time back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,625 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Loved Road Rage on the Mega Drive but is there any gameplay from this year? Just saw a vid from last year and it looks like shyte. Slow-mo when you swing a weapon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah the motion is far too quick and the one hit system is never gonna work TBH.....still we can dream for a decent game!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

It was called Road Rash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,625 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

dreamers75 wrote: »
    It was called Road Rash :D

HA knew it didn't sound right, just put it down to my old age :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement