Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ark Part 2

Options
  • 01-09-2017 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭

About 8 months ago i bought Ark and to cut it short it was just unplayable.

Now i see they had a big enough update, ragnarok i think so i checked a few twitch streams and it seems a new game. Just wondering has anyone been back to it or the guys that stuck with it, is it worth booting up again.

Im on the ps4 btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Vivisectus

Heya

Sorry for the late reply - I have been playing Ark on and off for a while. It is pretty awesome actually - though I found PVE servers were too full, and PVP servers a little too harsh for my taste.

The PS4 version has sorted all the graphics glitches for the most part and runs very smoothly now. New content comes up regularly, though you do have to shell out extra bucks for major updates.

If you are looking for a friendly quiet server to start out on, I run my own through Multiplay. Just look up Multiplay C'Ark Bhoy Friendly PVP under the "player dedicated servers" tab. Now comes with a complimentary dodo :P

Seriously, those dodo's in that game. I think they are up to something.

Advertisement