Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman

Options
  • 01-09-2017 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭

anyone here ever watch these 2 TV series in which the late Richard Anderson played Oscar Goldman, the boss of Steve Austin and Jamie Sommers, two secret agents with bionic powers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Silvera

I recall both very well. Always loved the opening scenes/music of six million dollar man!:cool: Jamie Sommers was kinda cute too ;):D

I didnt realise Richard Anderson had passed away on 31-8-17?! He was always a great actor in whatever role he played!
    RIP.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I loved the Six Million Dollar Man!

It had a great intro.
    "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better...stronger...faster."

I need someone to make me better, stronger and faster. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

I used to pretend I was Steve austin making the de -na-na-na-na noise and everything :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Have them all on dvd, and don't forget there were a few follow up films later.

Advertisement