Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory test in 15 days

Options
  • 01-09-2017 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hiya Everyone,

I have my theory test in 15 days. I've been revising questions online and I'm getting good marks (on average 37/40) but I'm from the UK and I need to know if a hazard perception test is part of the test over here (not hazard perception questions but the actual test where you are showed videos of occurring hazards) I can't find anything that confirms it or not so I'm hoping someone will help me. By the way, do I need the 2 passport photos if I have a Public Services Card?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭dennyk

No, there's no component like that on the test. It's just 40 multiple choice questions, the exact same ones as you've been doing online (with maybe a few new ones if the practice material you're using is a bit older). There are a couple of "what should a driver be aware of in this image?" type questions, but the answers are multiple choice and they are just drawings, not videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MidnightShadow

Ah! That's great, thanks for your reply, that was the bit I was worrying about the most!

MidnightShadow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

How many questions are there and do you need to get them all right?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭jeonahr

How many questions are there and do you need to get them all right?
    Thanks

There are 40 questions and you need to get 35 right for the theory test on cars, tractors and working vehicles.

Advertisement