Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva level 3 decision for N drivers

Options
  • 01-09-2017 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just wondering does anyone know anything about this new level 3 with Aviva driving school .my son just passed his test today .He is insured in my car until November with Aviva..Im just wondering if I go with this level 3 where even though he has passed test he has to do 5 more lessons and be accompanied for 3 months and then do an Aviva driving test will he get a lower insurance quote .Im confused and he is disappointed if he can't drive on his own

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Cattleman101

grainne02 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know anything about this new level 3 with Aviva driving school .my son just passed his test today .He is insured in my car until November with Aviva..Im just wondering if I go with this level 3 where even though he has passed test he has to do 5 more lessons and be accompanied for 3 months and then do an Aviva driving test will he get a lower insurance quote .Im confused and he is disappointed if he can't drive on his own

Did you go with this for another 6 months and if so do you think it was worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

grainne02 wrote: »

Even though your son passed his test, there are conditions in the Aviva Ignition scheme (don't know about the level 3 plan) which prohibit him from driving unaccompanied. It is probably similar

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Old thread lock.

Feel free to start new threads, add many details :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement