Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small garage/lockup storage to let in Cork

Options
  • 01-09-2017 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I saw a thread on this subject but it's from a long time ago. I'm looking to find out if there is, or information on, where to look for a small private garage or secure lockup around the southside of the city or suburbs to let? If anyone has information or can shed some light on whether or not anything is available I'd appreciate it. Nothing big, just enough to hold maybe a car and a few boxes of bits and pieces.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭.red.

There's one on the Macroom road just passed the turn off for farran woods. He advertises it for caravans and vintage cars but I think its more of a long-term/winter thing. Doubt it'd be open just to pop in when you wanted. Think its about €50 pm.
    Its on done deal, look up vintage cars and give him a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 robinod180

Good Price but its something more private I'm looking for really. Thanks for that though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭TheChizler

The Green Gate Business Centre on Gould St. in Cork City might be along the lines of the space you're looking for? Geared towards small businesses but IIRC the rates were very good (5years ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Hobbs Yard on the Kilumney Rd, just off the Ballincollig bypass.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Any more info on that? I always know people looking for places to store a classic where they can access it regularly. Maybe do some basic repairs/servicing too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Marina commercial park might be worth a try but it's fairly dank and prone to flooding down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Any more info on that? I always know people looking for places to store a classic where they can access it regularly. Maybe do some basic repairs/servicing too.
    All size units there, and open spaces to let, fairly secure as the owner lives on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭MrDerp

robinod180 wrote: »
    Hi, I saw a thread on this subject but it's from a long time ago. I'm looking to find out if there is, or information on, where to look for a small private garage or secure lockup around the southside of the city or suburbs to let? If anyone has information or can shed some light on whether or not anything is available I'd appreciate it. Nothing big, just enough to hold maybe a car and a few boxes of bits and pieces.

Nicely played.

There's garages at the top of Victoria ave, just where it meets boreenmanma rd. not sure how deep they are, but I've noticed a number and a sign offering rentals in the past. Worth a drive by and a call maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Yes, there's a sign there, but it's so old it only has 6 digits for the number. Do you add a 4 at the start for all old Cork numbers?

Advertisement