Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer stalking permission in the Dublin/Wicklow area .

Options
  • 01-09-2017 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone, i know this is the wrong place to post this but I couldn't find a farming section and I taught a few farmers might pass through here . I've been stalking deer for many years now and I have already received this years deer license . I've done all my stalking in Kerry as that's where I'm from but now that I live in south Dublin ( I'm almost in Bray ) I'd like to do some stalking up here . I know the usual drill is to go knocking on doors but I don't know where to begin . If anyone could help me on here or via private message if preferred it would be greatly appreciated .Ideally if someone could point me in the direction of a farmer with a deer problem then that would be great . Thanks in advance everybody.

Comments

Advertisement