Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto X4 announced at €399

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

That's for the 3GB ram version. There's also a 4GB version with 64GB on board memory.
    It seems to be a lot more expensive than the moto g5 plus for not that much more phone (better cameras and magnetometer along with water/dust resistance)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

'better cameras', hmm, relative to other Moto phones? I'd be wary and maybe wait for reviews.

Read about the feedback for the Moto Z Force 2 camera, there are a lot of annoyed users out there.

The user reviews for the Moto main photo app on Google Play, that covers most of their recent phones are appalling. Whinge whinge whinge.

I had better tone and colour with my Nexus 5, the photos on the G5S+ are 'okay', but often washed out or oversaturated in Auto mode. The cameras hunger for light..

Video has 'focus seeking' issues too. I can say that I was, 'happier' with the camera output on the Nexus 5, both photo and video.

Otherwise, really nice phone. Now if I could remove the app shortcuts from the lock screen..

Advertisement