Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher tour

Options
  • 31-08-2017 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

A date for Belfast announced and various venues across the UK.
    Plenty of dates announced, he is certainly racking up the gigs this year for the come back and album launch.

I was about to buy the album from his official site to get access to the presale code, but I read the small print and it says its for " UK only " , as in residents of the Uk.

Any quick and easy way to solve this problem ? I know I could try get somebody Uk based to sign up for me, but rather be in control of things myself.
    I am thinking of registering my parcel wizard/parcel motel address and buy the album, will that get me the presale code ?

All the gigs will sell out I reckon, hope his voice lasts for them all, his voice was a bit dodgy last month but in recent weeks seems back on form again.

Going to see him in Dublin the bank holiday October weekend, seen him in the Olympia earlier this year and he was superb, a fantastic gig.

Anyone else going to see him on this upcoming tour ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

It's no purchase necessary for those presale code. That is just a recent scam the record labels have been trying. They give you the impression you need to buy a cd to get access, but you don't.
    Usually just email sign up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

What date is he playing Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

No Dublin date for the December tour

• Registered Users Posts: 6,357 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Batesy wrote: »
    No Dublin date for the December tour

Why would there be, he's playing there in Oct and already played here this year already. Oct 29th is when he is playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Does anyone know if the presales work on the Ticketmaster app or if you need to use the website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Presale was a joke, clicked buy at 10am on the button, 30 seconds later " no tickets found "

Hope to get some in the general sale this Friday.

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭ts_editor

DJIbQ_iWAAEYnDw.jpg

Got 4 Manchester tickets today via the eventim.co.uk presale. Sorted!

Going to see him at the Dublin festival in October , tempted to try get tickets for Belfast too.

Managed to get a ticket despite being thwarted by work organising a meeting for the same time tickets went on sale.

Couldn't get standing though so got a seated one after a few false starts.

• Advertisement

veganrun wrote: »
    Managed to get a ticket despite being thwarted by work organising a meeting for the same time tickets went on sale.

Couldn't get standing though so got a seated one after a few false starts.

I was the same, sitting in a meeting with my manager and our general manager, I made sure the seat I took they couldn't see my laptop screen.
    As they went through the blah blah blah of the meeting, I was on ticketmaster securing tickets :D

Dublin, Belfast and Manchester gigs to look forward to in the months ahead.

He appears to have surprised a lot with his sales, everywhere sold out by the looks of it, the comeback well and truly on.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Is Samhain fest an indoor thing or outdoor?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

wacotaco wrote: »

indoor

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

wacotaco wrote: »

Indoor, it's in a hangar in Weston Airport.

Anyone know how strict they will be on ID checks ? Has this event been held before ?

A couple of my sons friends are going, one of them will be 6 months off his 18th birthday when the gig happens.

Don't want them getting turned away from the gig.Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 49 RobbieHawkins

Hi Guys,

I have 2 seating tickets for the Belfast gig for sale - Face value including booking fee works out at £80/€85 for both. Message me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭finno

Hi

If anyone has any spares tickets for Samhain fest give me a PM please.

Thanks

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

http://www.thejournal.ie/locals-protest-gallagher-3640575-Oct2017/

Seeing the gig in Dublin is "under threat" because of locals.... Ah lads....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,185 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

This is the fastest selling vinyl album of the last 20 year apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭finno

If anyone is looking for tickets, there is some up on ticketmaster now

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Advertisement
Advertisement