Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Irish Sign Language Classes for Deaf and Hard of hearing people

Options
  • 31-08-2017 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hope this is ok to post

I work with the Irish Deaf Society's Deaf Adult Literacy Services and we are funded to provide classes for Deaf and Hard of Hearing people.

One of our classes is a QQI Level 3 (Basic) Irish Sign Language Class for Deaf and Hard of Hearing people which runs on a Monday evening from 6pm-8pm at our base in Dublin 7

Its unfortunately the only Irish Sign Language Class we provide at the moment but i thought it might be a good idea for any potential people who might like to explore learning Irish Sign Language (and hey, the classes are free!)

If anyone is interested - feel free to apply via: https://www.irishdeafsociety.ie/classes-for-deaf-adults/adult-learning-application-form/

This form is ONLY for those who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Other Irish Sign Language classes can be checked out at www.deaf.ie)

This post is not meant to be a promotional piece - we're a non-profit organisation and I am sharing this information about free classes that we offer - and if there's any questions, you can drop me an email at susan@irishdeafsociety.ie

Advertisement