Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninja insects

Options
  • 31-08-2017 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Mosquito was buzzing round the room last night. I'm pretty diligent about getting out of bed starkers and intensely hunting the ****ers as soon as I hear. Not this bitch. Got up 4 times. She buzzed by my ear and knew it'd take me 10 seconds to hit the lights. She keyser soze'd the **** out of me. Only after the fact I realized that the first 3 times she buzzed the tower, she was learning my patterns. Time number 4, while I was awake she ghosted me twice on the arm and buzzed the tower before leaving just to let me know what had happened. It almost sounded like she said "Bitch" before vanishing. Normally bites don't react that badly for me but this bitch had a dirty dirty slut mouth and the bites ****ing exploded. I fumed for an hour. Went back to sleep but that's when she ****ed up. Got cocky. Too full on my precious fluids to effectively ninja. She buzzed the tower for the fifth and final time but didn't vanish before the light. Smushed that bitch. Never felt so much joy. Interesting insect stories AH?
    I also got stung twice on the arse in one day when I was a chap by dead bee's. Yes, two separate deceased bee's stung me in the arse withing 12 hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

If it was a real Ninja mosquito you would not have heard it...you would just get malaria!!

Know your insects!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

frag420 wrote: »
    If it was a real Ninja mosquito you would not have heard it...you would just get malaria!!

Know your insects!!

Na, not where I am. These ladys aren't equipped with the big biological weapons. The malaria mosquito's are more shock and awe than ninja. They'll swamp you with numbers. No need to be particular crafty.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

Post a pic of the dead insect. We'll tell you if it's a real ninja mosquito.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Hi-ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

One word - flamethrower.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Or a bazooka!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

branie2 wrote: »
    Hi-ya!

Hey!!

Advertisement