Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy OnePlus 3T?

Options
  • 30-08-2017 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hey,

In the market for a OnePlus 3T. Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a new device is? Don`t see it on Amazon. Would be great to get it a bit cheaper than the 339 retail price direct from OnePlus. Only interested in a brand new device.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Doubt you're going to get it cheaper than the official sites retail. What would be the point of a reseller to mark it down after paying that much for it?

^ I stand corrected!

Just did a quick check there on...

...amazon es
    ...amazon de
    ...gearbest
    ...aliexpress
    ...ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭duffman3833

got mine from this website. no complaints with them, bought my 3t and a camera lens from them
    eglobalcentral

got mine from this website. no complaints with them, bought my 3t and a camera lens from them
    eglobalcentral

Unfortunately, OP is looking for something cheaper than the €339 retail price on the official site. Honestly, I don't think that's achievable for a brand new device.

me_irl wrote: »
    Unfortunately, OP is looking for something cheaper than the €339 retail price on the official site. Honestly, I don't think that's achievable for a brand new device.

its 439 on the official site unless im reading it wrong
    https://oneplus.net/ie/oneplus-3t

its 439 on the official site unless im reading it wrong
    https://oneplus.net/ie/oneplus-3t

Ahhh... I'm going from the €339 figure in the OP. My bad! Knew that was a bit "too good to be true". :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

OP here... Yes that was my error writing 339 on the original post. It is in fact 439 hence why I`d like to see about getting it closer to the 400 mark.

I see GearBest have a flash sale on at the moment for only 330 euros with only 6 pieces left. Who has used this website? Are they trustworthy?

If I don`t end up buying one today...how often do these "flash sales" take place?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Add tax from gearbest and its the same price with lower warranty support. Get it from amazon or oneplus.

eglobalcentral

Any idea how they are managing to sell it at a 60 euro markdown? Despite wanting to buy it cheaper, i obviously want to exercise caution in where I purchase and make sure i do not get stung. How can i be sure that I`ll get a genuine brand new undamaged device delivered to the door.. and not some asain replica knockoff?

I also see on their website that the device will accept GSM networks inclusive of 3, meteor and vodafone in Ireland but I am on Tesco network. Any idea if it whether it will or won`t work with Tesco network?

it is genuine alright, well mine is anyway :) i paid the little bit extra to track the phone, it did take 10 working days to arrive tho. If its the unlocked one you get, it should work on any network. I have no complaints about them anyway

• Advertisement

it is genuine alright, well mine is anyway :) i paid the little bit extra to track the phone, it did take 10 working days to arrive tho. If its the unlocked one you get, it should work on any network. I have no complaints about them anyway

Thanks....very very mixed reviews about their service.... What is the orgin of the device, Hong Kong?? What price did you pay for yours? I see they have the 64GB version for 377 euros. How much did it cost to track also?

subscriber wrote: »
    Thanks....very very mixed reviews about their service.... What is the orgin of the device, Hong Kong?? What price did you pay for yours? I see they have the 64GB version for 377 euros. How much did it cost to track also?

paid €383 incl shipping

Advertisement