Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung A3 update

Options
  • 29-08-2017 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi all..my phone updated software this morning. And now it doesn't charge the battery properly. How can i revert back to the old software?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Let it fully drain, then recharge it fully. It should then re-measure the battery and the % will be correct once more.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

have the galaxy a3 too.....

done the update this morning - phone seems "stuck" at 85% with the charger in.

will try doing the above, let it drain fully then recharge - always seems to be some sort of issue with these updates!!

Have tried this a couple of times now but the charge won't go past 85% and battery is draining much faster than normal....

Any suggestions???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

My A3 is 2015, so no problems yet, but a friend is finding problems with the battery following a recent update to a 2016 A3.

Annoys the f*** out of me... Everytime an update comes out there are problems 😠😠😠

• Advertisement
Advertisement