Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove S7 lock screen image

Options
  • 29-08-2017 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭

sorry, hopefully a quick one, but I accidentally assigned wallpaper to the lock screen and want to remove it. Can't for the life of me work out how.

Online says go into wallpaper and use the drop down from top left, but lock screen isn't an option.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Do you want just the default lock screen?

Wallpaper -> View All -> Tap Default 1 or Default 2 -> Set As Wallpaper popup -> Lock Screen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Do you want just the default lock screen?

Wallpaper -> View All -> Tap Default 1 or Default 2 -> Set As Wallpaper popup -> Lock Screen

Thanks - I must have the wrong screen.

If I hit the power button on the side, the screen goes black and phone locks, then I get a small clock and a small background image (thats the one I'm trying to get rid of), if I hit the bottom sleect button, then the lock screen comes up which is the one I selected as default 1.

Is there such a thing as a sleep screen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭bkeane

Settings - Display - Always On Display is what you are looking for I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

bkeane wrote: »
    Settings - Display - Always On Display is what you are looking for I think.

You're a saviour !! many thanks

Advertisement