Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in Lucan

Options
  • 28-08-2017 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a mechanic in Lucan or close enough by?

Looked at previous threads but they are a few years old

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,867 ✭✭✭✭unkel

What's it for, just an oil service (any back street mechanic can do that cheaply) or something more serious?

I would recommend MKW motors

Linky

A 5 minute drive from Lucan on the outer ring road south bound. These guys are masters in diagnostics and generally sound modern garage. Don't take my word for it, do a search on the motors forum and you'll know what I mean. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

Ben McNally out the Adamstown Rd beside Lucan Sarsfield GAA. My mechanic for years. Good guy. PM if you need a number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

unkel wrote: »
    What's it for, just an oil service (any back street mechanic can do that cheaply) or something more serious?

I would recommend MKW motors

Linky

A 5 minute drive from Lucan on the outer ring road south bound. These guys are masters in diagnostics and generally sound modern garage. Don't take my word for it, do a search on the motors forum and you'll know what I mean. Highly recommended.

Nothing serious, but middling complex to complex, stuff you wouldn't being doing on the driveway

Thanks for the recommendation

Advertisement